Monday, September 1, 2008

Repentance

I don't know if I'm going to blog any longer.

When I write, it comes from my heart, and what is there comes out onto the page.
I'm way too transparent.

I wrote a blog a couple of days ago that I'd give anything I had never written. I wrote about something I thought I knew, but my information was wrong. I should have checked it out before I believed it. (Just now I started to give my reasons for believing what I was told, but have decided I had no excuse.)

That's a problem people have. We see things from our own perspectives and make what we see "the truth" when it isn't always "the truth."

So, if you read the blog that isn't there any longer, let me tell you that what I wrote about someone isn't true.

I will continue with one more thought. Division. I don't believe in families being divided. I think, if any people should ever stick together, it's a family. My dad had two sisters and a sister-in-law who were always mad at each other for some silly reason or another. My mom and dad refused to be a part of any of it. I admire them for that. Life is just too short to be mad at the people we love the most, although we may think they have hurt us the most. One way we can keep the peace is be willing to look at our own actions and realize we've done some things we shouldn't, too. When we face ourselves truthfully, how can we cast that stone at someone else?

That sounds like something Jesus said, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment