Thursday, August 6, 2009

P-U

The smelly work is done.

We emptied the freezer, made a list for the insurance company of all we'd lost and have the freezer sitting in the sun.

Before we get another freezer we need to get an electrician to rewire the outlet.

I sent a few pages of the new book to a critique group I'll meet with next week.

We still have to go places and record the prices of the "dead" food.

Maybe, some day, I'll get back to writing in earnest.

Who do you think is America's favorite dancer?

My thoughts are rambling out of control. Maybe that smell has scrambled my brain!

1 comment:

  1. Lots to think and write about!

    Would you mind doing a post about what your writing critique group? How did you get started? How do you work together? What criteria do you use to judge?

    I'm interested in starting one but don't know the nuts and bolts of such a project. wb

    ReplyDelete