Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Power of the Shack

I'm going to have to learn how to add links so readers can go directly to the site. I suppose you can copy and paste this one and go to it. I'm sorry I can't do better but everyone needs to hear this message.

http://wavesministry.org/worship/messages/

One of the fastest selling books today (and has been for some time) is "The Shack." I read it last year and was blown away by it. Today I set aside about an hour and listened to the above link where the author spoke at Pepperdine University. I'm blown away again by God--His love, His grace and His power. This is a book and a message about forgiveness and brings it in a way I've never heard before.

Please go to it. Listen. Read the book. Let God speak to you and heal your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment